You have requested access to member only content.
Quarterly Conference Call, November 2016
During this call the Advisory Board addressed:
- New Career Ladder White Paper
- CDI in the outpatient setting
- Download the May 2016 White Paper
- Learn more about ACDIS Live! Outpatient CDI at Ochsner: A Case Study Approach - On-Demand
- Updated Coding Clinic
- COPD and pneumonia
- Your questions
- Complications or wear and tear of orthopedics
- Problem with the problem list
- Physician engagement
This call qualifies for one continuing education credit toward the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) credential. Click here to take the survey and obtain your credit. You will receive an automatic email with your certificate.
Please Log InForgot username or password?
Not a member? Let's fix that!
ACDIS is the nation's only association dedicated to the clinical documentation improvement profession. Whether you're a veteran CDI specialist or new to the position, or a physician advisor or HIM/coding professional, you'll want to take advantage of all the benefits of ACDIS membership including a career center, CDI Journal, CDI Forum, sample forms and tools, and much more.
For questions and support, please call ACDIS customer service: 800-650-6787.