ACDIS update: Connect with the ACDIS community on social media
From Facebook, to Twitter, to Instagram, to LinkedIn, it’s never been easier to connect with the ACDIS team and the broader CDI community worldwide.
Joining and following the various ACDIS pages on social media connects you to literally thousands of other CDI professionals. Just on Facebook alone, you’ll be joining a community of more than 3,000 people.
CDI can often feel like a solitary profession. The ACDIS social media pages provide a way to connect and network with others nationwide, get to know them personally, and build a community that knows your unique joys and struggles.
To follow us on social media, use the following links:
- Follow ACDIS on Twitter
- Follow ACDIS Director Brian Murphy on Twitter
- Follow ACDIS Associate Editorial Director Melissa Varnavas on Twitter
- Follow CCDS Coordinator Penny Richards on Twitter
- Follow ACDIS Editor Linnea Archibald on Twitter
- Follow ACDIS on Facebook
- Follow ACDIS on Instagram
- Follow ACDIS on LinkedIn