ACDIS update: Serve the CDI community on an ACDIS committee
ACDIS would not be the association it is today without the tireless work of our many boards and committees. While in year’s past, we’ve put out individual calls for our ACDIS boards and committees, beginning in 2019 we are putting forward volunteer calls on a bi-annual basis in January and June. This allows members to review all volunteer options and apply to the one best suited to your expertise and interests.
All applications are due by Friday, June 21. Below are the boards and committees currently seeking volunteers, please visit the ACDIS website and review the obligations, expected time commitment, and scope of work for more information.
The following committees are currently looking for new volunteers:
- The ACDIS Conference Committee: Selecting all speakers and sessions for the 2020 conference; selecting the 2020 ACDIS Achievement Award winners.
- The Forms & Tools Library Committee: Reviewing materials donated to the ACDIS community for publication in the Forms & Tools Library for accuracy, compliance, relevance, and effectiveness.
- The Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist-Outpatient (CCDS-O) Certification Committee: Developing and maintaining the CCDS-O Certification Program, including the exam and its prerequisites.
- The 2019 CDI Week Committee: Planning activities for the 2019 CDI Week festivities; participating in Q&As based on the 2019 CDI Week Industry Survey.
- The ACDIS CDI Regulatory Committee: Reviewing regulatory policy and coding and clinical updates, commenting to agencies on behalf of ACDIS, and providing summary, interpretation, and analysis to the ACDIS membership.
To apply for any of these committees, click here and fill out the requested information by Friday, June 21.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your willingness to serve ACDIS and the broader CDI community!