Friday fun: Guess that holiday movie
Jillian Bisbe, RN, MSN, CCDS, supervisor of CDI at Lee Health in Fort Myers, Florida, and a member of the Forms & Tools Library Committee shared this game with ACDIS to spread the holiday fun!
To play, participants try to guess the movie based on the ICD-10 codes provided below. Bisbe distributed it to her CDI team members and made it into a competition.
So, without further ado, here’s to some holiday fun!
1. Q248, Other specified congenital malformations of heart
Z72811, Adult antisocial behavior
2. F423, Hoarding disorder
R441, Visual hallucinations, R440 Auditory hallucinations
R262, Difficulty in walking
3. Y92815, Train as the place of occurrence
4. W132xxA, Fall from, out of or through roof, initial encounter
Y92017, Garden or yard as the place of occurrence
F5081, Binge eating disorder, inappropriate diet and eating habits: Z724
Z62820, Parent-biological child conflict
5. Y384, Terrorism involving firearms
Y3593, Legal intervention, law enforcement injured, initial encounter
Y9259, Other trade areas (office building) as the place of occurrence
6. W34.110, Accidental malfunction of BB gun
S05.90xA, Injury to eye and orbit, initial encounter
7. W11.XXXA, Fall on and from ladder, initial encounter
T75.4XXA, Electrocution, initial encounter
8. W00.1XXA, Fall from stairs and steps due to ice and snow, initial encounter
Z62890, Parent-child estrangement
Z60.2, Problems related to living alone
T20.05XA, Burn of unspecified degree of scalp, initial encounter
9. F10.929, Alcohol use with intoxication
E343, Short stature
10. E906.5, Bite by unspecified animal
Z724, Inappropriate diet and eating habits
Y93D, Contact with scissors, activities involving arts and handcrafts
Z622, Upbringing away from parents
Editor’s note: To download the answer key, click here—but no cheating! Remember, Santa’s checking his list twice right now.