Local chapter update: Use the chapter roster, receive a discount!
If you are a member of a local chapter, don’t forget to update your contact information using the Online ACDIS local chapter roster.
Members who use the online roster to fill out their ACDIS online membership will receive a 25% discount on a yearly ACDIS membership!
But that’s not all. Roster users will also be able to receive emails, updates from chapter leaders about upcoming events, opportunities to volunteer, and more.
Fill out the chapter roster today!
The following is a list of upcoming events for ACDIS local chapters. Visit your local chapter’s webpage on the ACDIS site for additional information about upcoming meetings. To join a chapter if you haven’t already or to update your chapter contact information/affiliation, click here.
- The South Carolina ACDIS chapter is offering an on-demand webinar available from October 1 to December 31, 2023. The program is titled, “Social Determinants of Health - Quality of Care Implications,” and will be presented by Donicia Lee, RN, BSN, CCDS, CCS. For information, contact Amy Truitt (email@example.com).
- The Maryland ACDIS chapter meets Friday, November 17, 2023, 12–1 p.m., via webinar. The program will be presented by Ahmed Abuabdou, MBBS, MBA. For information, contact Jennifer Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Georgia ACDIS chapter meets Friday, December 1, 2023, at 9 a.m., via webinar for its fourth quarterly meeting. For information, contact Paula Rector (email@example.com).
- The North Carolina ACDIS chapter meets Friday, December 1, 2023, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., in person. For information, contact Kay Blue (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Florida ACDIS chapter meets Saturday, December 9, 2023, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Broward Health Medical Center. For information, contact Edna I. Betances Harold (email@example.com).
- The Greater New York ACDIS chapter meets Thursday, December 14, 2023, 2–3 p.m., via webinar. The topic is “CDI and the Mortality Index Ratio.” For information, contact Kalena Britt (greaterNYacdis@gmail.org).