Website Tips: How to participate actively in the ACDIS Forum
One of the things ACDIS members appreciate most about membership is connecting with other CDI specialists. One of the best ways to do so is through the ACDIS Forum.
ACDIS members can follow all their favorite Forum threads by updating their subscription preferences. Simply follow the following steps:
- Log on to the ACDIS website
- Go to the Forums page (under the “Network & Events” tab)
- Click on “My Profile” under the person icon on the right
- Click the blue “preferences” link at the top of the profile page
- Select “notification preferences” on the right
- Check off the categories you want to receive notifications from for both discussions and comments and then click “save preferences”
To become a member of the ACDIS Forum, click here. Only ACDIS members can actively participate in Forum discussions.
Editor’s note: If you have any questions regarding joining the forum, email ACDIS Editor Linnea Archibald at email@example.com.