CDI Salary Survey sneak peek, ACDIS Happy Hour updates
Today’s show is hosted by ACDIS Associate Editorial Director Linnea Archibald, Editor and Product Coordinator Karla Accorto, and Associate Editor Jess Fluegel. Today’s show is part of our “ACDIS Happy Hour” series, which provides a glimpse behind the scenes of all things ACDIS in a more casual, conversational format than our other podcast series. It also features a sneak peek of the 2022 CDI Salary Survey results, which will be released in early 2023, and a conversation about the importance of salary survey data with Anneleah Williams-Bridges, RHIA, RHIT, CCDS, CCS, CCS-P, who is a hospital executive at Virginia Hospital Center and a member of the ACDIS Leadership Council.
Have questions about today’s show or ideas for a future episode? Contact the ACDIS team at email@example.com.
- Read the November/December 2022 edition of the CDI Journal! (http://ow.ly/e09m50LH1hO)
- Listen to the November 17 Quarterly Conference Call! (http://ow.ly/8BYA50LH1p6)
- Apply for the ACDIS CDI Scholarship program by November 30! (http://ow.ly/pwtG50L3ARZ)
- Learn about the ACDIS Achievement Awards and Poster Presentations! (http://ow.ly/FJbE50LH1vy)
- Submit an article for the January/February 2023 edition of the CDI Journal by December 1! (email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Register to attend the launch party for the 2023 ACDIS Pocket Guide on January 10! (http://ow.ly/CK4Q50LH1MX)