Transitioning from inpatient to outpatient CDI
Today’s guest is Hailey Ryfinski, RN, the director of outpatient CDI at Mayo Clinic Health System throughout the Midwest. Today’s show is part of the “Leadership with Linnea” series. In every episode of this series, ACDIS Associate Editorial Director Linnea Archibald is joined by one guest from the ACDIS Leadership Council ranks or a contributor from one of our ACDIS publications to discuss a topic relevant to leaders in the industry, whether or not they currently hold a traditional management title.
Our intro and outro music for the ACDIS Podcast is “medianoche” by Dee Yan-Kay and our ad music is “Take Me Higher” by Jahzzar, both obtained from the Free Music Archive.
Have questions about today’s show or ideas for a future episode? Contact the ACDIS team at email@example.com.
Each ACDIS Podcast episode now offers 0.5 ACDIS CEUs which can be used toward recertifying your CCDS or CCDS-O credential for those who listen to the show in the first two days from the time of publication.
To receive your 0.5 CEUs, go to the show page on acdis.org, by clicking on the “ACDIS Podcast” link located under the “Resources” tab. To take the evaluation, click the most recent episode from the list on the podcast homepage, view the podcast recording at the bottom of that show page, and click the live link at the very end after the music has ended. Your certificate will be automatically emailed to you upon submitting the brief evaluation.
The cut-off for today’s episode CEU is Friday, March 31, at 11:00 p.m. eastern. After that point, the CEU period will close, and you will not be eligible for the 0.5 CEUs for this week’s episode.
For the first time since 2019, the ACDIS Symposium: Outpatient CDI is back for an in-person experience! The ACDIS Symposium takes place immediately before the ACDIS national conference at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, May 7-8, 2023. Learn more and register today by clicking here! (http://ow.ly/g5wg50NgQaR)
- Complete the 2023 ACDIS Membership Survey by March 31 and enter to win a giveaway! (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2023ACDISmembership)
- Send any submissions for the CDI Journal to the ACDIS team at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Associate Editorial Director Linnea Archibald and Jess Fluegel (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- Learn about all the upcoming CDI Journal editions, topics, and deadlines! (http://ow.ly/jNCk50NtZnU)
- Register for the 2023 ACDIS national conference, the 2023 ACDIS Symposium: Outpatient CDI, or the Physician Advisor Pre-Conference! (http://ow.ly/oExG50NgQ6g, http://ow.ly/g5wg50NgQaR, http://ow.ly/Tu5g50NgQej)
- Book your hotel room for the ACDIS national conference, ACDIS Symposium, and/or the Physician Advisor Pre-Conference by the room block cut-off date of April 14! Guests can visit https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CHIRC/G-EACD or call 800-223-1234 and reference the ACDIS conference.