ACDIS tips: How to post a question in the ACDIS Forum
One of the things ACDIS members appreciate most about membership is connecting with other CDI specialists. One of the best ways to do so is through the ACDIS Forum.
ACDIS members can post their questions to the Forum and get advice from CDI experts near and far. Simply follow these steps:
1. Log on to the ACDIS website
2. Go to the Forums page (under the “Network & Events” tab)
3. Click on discussion thread corresponding to the topic of your inquiry (for our example, we’ll use “Clinical & Coding”).
4. Click the red and white box that say’s “New Discussion.”
5. Type in your discussion title, question or scenario, and any relevant tags you’d like to include. Then, click the “Post Discussion” button at the bottom.
To become a member of the ACDIS Forum, click here. Only ACDIS members can actively participate in Forum discussions.
Editor’s note: If you have any questions regarding joining the forum, email ACDIS Editor Linnea Archibald at email@example.com.