CDI and UR hybrid roles
Today’s show is hosted by ACDIS Associate Editorial Director Linnea Archibald, Editor and Product Coordinator Karla Accorto, and Associate Editor Jess Fluegel. The show provides a glimpse behind the scenes of all things ACDIS in a more casual, conversational format than our other podcast series. It also features a conversation with Mandy Petre, RN, CDI specialist at Rock Regional Hospital in Derby, Kansas, about CDI and utilization review (UR) hybrid roles.
Have questions about today’s show or ideas for a future episode? Contact the ACDIS team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each ACDIS Podcast episode now offers 0.5 ACDIS CEUs which can be used toward recertifying your CCDS or CCDS-O credential for those who listen to the show in the first two days from the time of publication.
To receive your 0.5 CEUs, go to the show page on acdis.org, by clicking on the “ACDIS Podcast” link located under the “Resources” tab. To take the evaluation, click the most recent episode from the list on the podcast homepage, view the podcast recording at the bottom of that show page, and click the live link at the very end after the music has ended. Your certificate will be automatically emailed to you upon submitting the brief evaluation. (Note: If you are listening via a podcast app, click this link to go directly to the show page on acdis.org: https://acdis.org/acdis-podcast/cdi-and-ur-hybrid-roles)
The cut-off for today’s episode CEU is Friday, September 1, at 11:00 p.m. eastern. After that point, the CEU period will close, and you will not be eligible for the 0.5 CEUs for this week’s episode.
- Apply to join the ACDIS CDI Leadership Council (it’s free!) by Thursday, August 31! (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2023-2024-Council-application)
- Join ACDIS to get access to the September/October edition of the CDI Journal, which will be released this week and focuses on CDI and denials management! (https://ow.ly/gmni50PEv1L)
- Download the free CDI Week official poster and plan your celebrations for September 18-22! (https://ow.ly/ga2650PEv8v)
- Register for the free CDI Week webinar, which takes place Thursday, September 21, 1-2:30 p.m. eastern! (https://ow.ly/CTX750PEva6)
- Pre-order your copy of the 2024 ACDIS Pocket Guide, which will be shipped out in November! (https://ow.ly/vYXX50PEvbL)