ACDIS update: Earn up to 11 CEUs the easy way with our August 9-11 virtual event
The healthcare industry is ever-changing and growing, which is why CDI professionals need continuous education to keep their credentials up to date. What does that look like for you? While ACDIS offers many educational events and resources, many of which offer CEUs, our upcoming virtual event ACDIS Imagine: Clinical & Coding Encore provides a simple and fast way to earn a large portion of your needed credits for recertification. And unlike the national conference these sessions were recorded from, you never have to leave the comfort of your own home!
What kind of CEUs does this event offer? There’s an impressive list:
- 11 continuing education units towards fulfilling the requirements of the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS and CCDS-O) certifications from ACDIS
- 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for ACCME (physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity)
- Continuing education unit(s) (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of AHIMA (granting of approved CEUs from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program provider)
- 11 nursing contact hours for ANNC
- 13.2 nursing contact hours for CA BRN
- 11 CE contact hours for CCMC
- 11 continuing education units towards fulfilling the requirements of the Certification in Healthcare Revenue Integrity (CHRI), offered as a service of the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI)
With 10 sessions recorded from the 2022 national conference’s Clinical & Coding track, plus a bonus coaching session, this encore features a wide array of core information and education that will benefit any CDI professional. And if your schedule doesn’t fit with the August 9-11 window, you’re still in luck—all who have purchased the event will have access to the recordings until September 30, 2022.
For more information on the event agenda, speakers, and group pricing options, click here!