ACDIS update: Join the conversation on the ACDIS Forum
A couple weeks ago, ACDIS Editor Linnea Archibald sat down in front of the computer and gave members and non-members a tour of the new website layout. However, there are few other tutorials available for our community members to leverage to get the most out of the ACDIS website, including:
- How to register for ACDIS Radio and never miss an episode again
- How to make the most of the ACDIS polling questions
- How to find out whether your activity qualifies for CCDS CEUs
- Website improvements you need to know about
One of the things ACDIS members appreciate most about membership is connecting with other CDI specialists through the ACDIS Forum. ACDIS members can follow all their favorite Forum threads by updating their subscription preferences. Simply follow the following steps:
- Log on to the ACDIS website
- Go to the Forums page (under the “Networking" tab)
- Click on “My Profile” under the person icon on the right
- Click the blue “preferences” link at the top of the profile page
- Select “notification preferences” on the right
- Check off the categories you want to receive notifications from for both discussions and comments and then click “save preferences”
To become a member of the ACDIS Forum, click here. Only ACDIS members can actively participate in Forum discussions.
Editor’s note: If you have any questions regarding joining the forum, email ACDIS Editor Linnea Archibald at email@example.com.