ACDIS update: New CDI Journal focuses on CDI expansion
There are seemingly endless options for CDI expansion into a myriad of areas, all of which could measurably help support an organization’s goals. Because of the wealth of options, we’ve dedicated the September/October 2022 edition of the CDI Journal to CDI expansion in all its forms, particularly highlighting options in outpatient CDI and ways to re-center your CDI program regardless of expansion plans.
Within this edition’s pages, readers will learn about:
- The journey into outpatient and ambulatory CDI
- Leaving your comfort zone
- Z codes and CDI
- The importance of CDI audits as teaching tools
- Using audits to grow your department
- Communicating CDI’s value and mission
- Preparing for the CCDS-O certification exam
- CDI in the pediatric setting
- Moving CDI back to the bedside
Additionally, this edition includes our usual Meet a Member feature and a look at the newest data surrounding outpatient CDI expansion.
The ACDIS team hopes you enjoy this latest edition and find something helpful within its pages as you work to expand CDI’s footprint in your organization. The November/December edition of the Journal will be focused on opportunities in CDI. If you’d like to contribute an article or have a topic idea to share, please feel free to reach out.