ACDIS update: Start the new year right with CDI gatherings near and far
The ACDIS team is back in the office and getting back into the swing of things after the holiday break, preparing for everything that 2019 holds. While there’s certainly more in the works this year, there are a number of events coming up this very month to help you kick off your new year strongly. Whether it’s a local chapter event or a webinar, join in on some of the CDI fun and education.
ACDIS National events:
- Join Boot Camp Instructors Shannon E. McCall, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CRC, CCDS, HCS-D, and Laurie Prescott, MSN, RN, CCDS, CDIP, CRC, for a 60-minute free webinar on Tuesday, January 15, 2-3 p.m., titled “Q4 2018: CDI and Coding Highlights.” Click here to learn more and to register.
- Join ACDIS Director Brian Murphy for a discussion on developments in outpatient CDI on ACDIS Radio on January 16, 11:30 a.m.
- Join founding ACDIS Advisory Board Member William E. Haik, MD, FCCP, CDIP, for a 90-minute webinar on Thursday, January 24, 1-2:30 p.m., titled “CC/MCCs for CDI: Clinical Indicators and Query Opportunities.” Click here to learn more and to register.
- Join our CDI Boot Camp instructors in January 28-31 for a CDI Basic Boot Camp in Raleigh, North Carolina.
ACDIS Local Chapter events:
- The Central Pennsylvania ACDIS chapter meets Friday, January 11, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at WellSpan Education Center in York. Click here to download the agenda. For information, contact Deanne Wilk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lori LaFaver (email@example.com).
- The St. Louis, Missouri, ACDIS chapter meets Wednesday, January 16, via webinar for a state-of-the-industry discussion with ACDIS Associate Editorial Director Melissa Varnavas. For information, contact Mariann Dinello (Mariann.Dinello@trusthcs.com).
- The Westchester/Hudson Valley ACDIS chapter meets Thursday, January 17, at Phelps Hospital in Sleepy Hollow. More details to follow. For information, contact Kerry Seekircher (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Central New York ACDIS chapter meets Friday, January 18, 12-1 p.m., via webinar. Please RSVP by January 17. Click here to download the event flyer. For information, contact Dawn Burr (email@example.com).
- The Oklahoma ACDIS chapter meets Friday, January 18, 2019, 1-3 p.m., at St. John Health Plaza in Tulsa. Click here to download the save-the-date. For information, contact Amanda Just (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Washington Evergreen ACDIS chapter meets Friday, January 18, 10-11 a.m., via webinar. For information, contact Lillian Dickey (email@example.com).
- The Minnesota ACDIS chapter meets Wednesday, January 30, 1-2 p.m., via webinar. For information, contact Faye Bakke (Faye.Bakke@essentiahealth.org).