Local chapter update: Planning a chapter meeting? Tell ACDIS!
It’s hard to believe that we’re already nearing the holiday season and the end of the year, but there are still lots of local chapter events coming up this fall and into the winter.
If your local chapter is holding an event in the coming months, please take a moment to review the list below and contact Associate Editorial Director Melissa Varnavas (email@example.com) and Editor Linnea Archibald (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you don’t find yours listed.
If the ACDIS staff knows when and where your event is taking place, they can help you reach more people in your geographic area and offer guidance as you plan.
When sending your event info, please include the following details:
- Any relevant details you’d like to include (e.g., save-the-date flyer, agenda, registration link, etc.)
- Name and email address of the event contact
We look forward to hearing about your plans! Remember, too, that ACDIS allows its local chapters to apply for continuing education credits free of charge but leadership must complete the application form 30-days prior to the event.
The following is a list of upcoming events for ACDIS local chapters. If you have an upcoming event you would like to include, please email Melissa Varnavas (email@example.com) and Linnea Archibald (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Alabama ACDIS chapter meets on Friday, October 26, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., at Brookwood Baptist Health-Shelby in Alabaster. For information, contact Jeff Morris (email@example.com), Lauren Shivers (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Marquetta Barron (email@example.com).
- The Central New York ACDIS chapter meets on Friday, November 9, 2-4 p.m., in the Coyne Conference Room at Pomeroy College of Nursing in Syracuse. Please RSVP by November 6. Click here to download the flyer. For information, contact Pamela Shapely (firstname.lastname@example.org), Bobbie Massena (email@example.com), or Dawn Burr (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The North Carolina ACDIS chapter meets Friday, November 16, 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., at East Carolina Heart Institute at ECU in Greenville. Click here to register. For information, contact the chapter leadership team (email@example.com).
- The Suffolk County Long Island ACDIS chapter meets Monday, December 3, 9:30-11:30 a.m., at Stony Brook University Hospital in Stony Brook. For information, contact the chapter leadership team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Maryland ACDIS chapter meets Wednesday, December 7, 12-2 p.m., at the Maryland Hospital Association in Elkridge. For information, contact Candace Blankenship (email@example.com).