Local chapter update: Summertime chapter events coming to you
Summer is heating up and local chapter events with it. As the temperatures rise, chapters and networking groups are booking more meetings—some in-person and some virtual—to connect with their members and provide education over the vacation months.
If you’ve never joined a chapter before, now is a perfect time to get involved. Those chapters hosting virtual events are also typically open to attendees from other states dialing in and taking advantage of the educational and networking offerings too!
The following is a list of upcoming events for ACDIS local chapters. Visit your local chapter’s webpage on the ACDIS site for additional information about upcoming meetings. To join a chapter if you haven’t already or to update your chapter contact information/affiliation, click here.
- The Greater New York ACDIS chapter meets Thursday, June 16, 2─3:30 p.m., via webinar. For information, contact the chapter leadership team (greaterNYACDIS@gmail.com).
- The Massachusetts ACDIS chapter meets Wednesday, June 22, for a virtual lunch-and-learn event. The topic will be strategies to accurately capture gram-negative pneumonia presented by chapter co-lead Adriana Cecchini, MSN, RN. More details to come. For information, contact Cynthia Labins (email@example.com).
- The Kentucky/Southern Indiana ACDIS chapter meets Thursday, June 23, 12 p.m., via webinar. The topic will be queries and physician burnout, presented by Mary Anne Fisanick, BSN, MBA, RN, CCDS, CCS. For information, contact Susanne Warford (Susanne.firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Indiana ACDIS chapter meets Friday, June 24, at the Forum Events Center in Fishers, Indiana, for their in-person summer conference. For information, contact Sarah Booker (email@example.com).
- The Central Pennsylvania ACDIS chapter meets Friday, July 22, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., via webinar. For information and the registration link, contact Courtney Spangler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Kansas City, Missouri ACDIS chapter meets Wednesday, August 10, 2–3:30 p.m., via webinar. For information, contact Debra Canova (email@example.com).
- The California ACDIS chapter meets Friday, October 21, for their sixth annual conference. For information, contact the leadership team (California.firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Kansas City, Missouri ACDIS chapter meets Wednesday, November 9, 2–3:30 p.m., via webinar. For information, contact Debra Canova (email@example.com).