The Florida ACDIS Chapter meets quarterly alternating between Friday and Saturday full-day events at various locations across the sunshine state. Click here to read about the educational presentations at the October 1, 2016, meeting.
Please remember to fill out the ACDIS online membership roster by clicking here. Plus, chapter members who fill out the online roster will automatically receive a discount on national ACDIS membership via email!
- The Florida ACDIS chapter meets Saturday, April 7, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at Cape Coral Hospital in Cape Coral. Agenda and more details to follow. For information, contact Deb Dallos (email@example.com).
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter meets August 26, 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., at Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Several speakers are already lined up for the event and a meet-n-greet time will be held at a local restaurant (place to be determined) on the Friday night prior to the event.
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter met January 28, at Baptist Health in Jacksonville. Participants were encouraged to wear their favorite football team gear and get into the spirit of theme “CDI depends on teamwork!” The agenda included discussions on:
- Pediatric respiratory failure
- Abbott nutrition for pediatrics
- CDI and the emergency room
- 3M’s 360 Encompass workflow for CDI and quality
- Roundtable discussion and Q&A
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter met at Orlando Health on Saturday, October 1. Click here to read about the educational presentations.