The Florida ACDIS Chapter meets quarterly alternating between Friday and Saturday full-day events at various locations across the sunshine state. Its most recent event took place at Orlando Health on Saturday, October 1. Click here to read about the educational presentations.
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter meets Saturday, January 28, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at Baptist Health in Jacksonville. Participants are encouraged to wear their favorite football team gear and get into the spirit of theme “CDI depends on teamwork!” There will also be a sponsored lunch and raffle. RSVP to Deb Dallos by email to Deb-Dallos@smh.com, by Friday, January 20. Those unable to attend after registering must inform Dallos to allow those on the waitlist the opportunity. The agenda includes discussions on:
- Pediatric respiratory failure
- Abbott nutrition for pediatrics
- CDI and the emergency room
- 3M’s 360 Encompass workflow for CDI and quality
- Roundtable discussion and Q&A