The Florida ACDIS Chapter meets quarterly alternating between Friday and Saturday full-day events at various locations across the sunshine state.
Please remember to fill out the ACDIS online membership roster by clicking here. Plus, chapter members who fill out the online roster will automatically receive a discount on national ACDIS membership at the conclusion of the roster form!
- The Florida ACDIS chapter meets Saturday, February 1, and is full-day event. More details to follow.
- The Florida ACDIS chapter met Saturday, November 9, at Orlando Health. Click here for the meeting agenda.
- The Florida ACDIS chapter mets Saturday, August 3, 7:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Cape Canaveral Hospital in Cocoa Beach. Click here to download the save-the-date. Click here to download the agenda.
- The Florida ACDIS chapter met Saturday, December 1, 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m., at North Florida Regional Medical Center in Gainesville. Click here to download the agenda.
- The Florida ACDIS chapter met on Saturday, September 8, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Rao Musunuru Conference Center at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point in Hudson. Click here to download the agenda.
- The Florida ACDIS chapter met on Day 2 of the ACDIS Conference, May 22, for lunch. The table was decorated with the Florida ACDIS sign and the palm tree, adn attendees wore their favorite Florida team gear--football, baseball, soccer, any sport--and shirts that has the word "Flordia" on it.
- The Florida ACDIS chapter met Friday, April 7, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at Cape Coral Hospital in Cape Coral. Click here to download the agenda.
- Click here to download the results of the chapter board elections.
- Click here to download the presentation on outpatient CDI by Jon Elion, MD, FACC.
- Click here to download the presentation on inpatient quality coding by Denise LaRue, RHIA, CCS.
- Click here to download the presentation on outpatient CDI by Anny Yuen, RHIA, CCS, CCDS, CDIP.
- Click here to download the presentation on cardiology reviews by Michael Bolooki, MD, MSc.
- Click here to download the flowchart that accompanied Dr. Bolooki's presentation.
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter met August 26, 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter met January 28, at Baptist Health in Jacksonville. Participants were encouraged to wear their favorite football team gear and get into the spirit of theme “CDI depends on teamwork!” The agenda included discussions on:
- Pediatric respiratory failure
- Abbott nutrition for pediatrics
- CDI and the emergency room
- 3M’s 360 Encompass workflow for CDI and quality
- Roundtable discussion and Q&A
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter met at Orlando Health on Saturday, October 1. Click here to read about the educational presentations.