The Florida ACDIS Chapter meets quarterly alternating between Friday and Saturday full-day events at various locations across the sunshine state. Its most recent event took place at Orlando Health on Saturday, October 1. Click here to read about the educational presentations.
- The Florida chapter leaders will host a table on Day 2 (Thursday, May 11) at the ACDIS Conference in Las Vegas. Wear your best Florida apparel and look for the table with the palm tree!
- The chapter will be holding a meeting on August 26 at Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Several speakers are already lined up for the event and a meet-n-greet time will be held at a local restaurant (place to be determined) on the Friday night prior to the event. Be on the look out for more details as the event approaches!
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter met January 28, at Baptist Health in Jacksonville. Participants were encouraged to wear their favorite football team gear and get into the spirit of theme “CDI depends on teamwork!” The agenda included discussions on:
- Pediatric respiratory failure
- Abbott nutrition for pediatrics
- CDI and the emergency room
- 3M’s 360 Encompass workflow for CDI and quality
- Roundtable discussion and Q&A
- The Florida ACDIS Chapter met at Orlando Health on Saturday, October 1. Click here to read about the educational presentations.