Succeeding with AI in a New Outpatient CDI Process
As the growth of value-based plans continues to accelerate, outpatient, risk-based clinics should plan now on innovative ways to assist this rapid transition. The growth of value-based plans continues to accelerate. Overall, between 2021 and 2025, value-based contracts are projected to grow to 22 percent of insured lives, from around 15 percent, covering nearly 65 million people in the United States1, according to a recent McKinsey report. Additionally, CMS has set a goal that 100 percent of people with Traditional Medicare will be part of an accountable care relationship by 20302.
As organizations continue to define and operationalize their approach to outpatient documentation needs, Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation (CAPD) can help. Join us for a conversation with Nuance CMIO Robert Budman, MD, MBA and Angie Curry, BSN, RN, CCDS as they share their experiences and reviews on the state of Outpatient CDI. We'll review the benefits of AI-supported CAPD technologies and processes on implementing and maintaining an Outpatient CDI program.
As part of this webinar, we will discuss the:
- State of Outpatient CDI
- Key Outpatient CDI challenges facing practices
- Three areas to focus when implementing or maintaining Outpatient CDI programs
- Benefits of AI-based CAPD technology in the outpatient setting
- The next frontier of care delivery in healthcare
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Saves Medicare More Than $1.6 Billion in 2021 and Continues to Deliver High-quality Care | HHS.gov
*This program has been approved for 1.0 continuing education units towards fulfilling the requirements of the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist CCDS-O (outpatient) certification, offered as a service of the Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialists (ACDIS).*