The Promise of AI for CDI: Hospitals Adopt AI solutions to Enhance Efficiency, Improve Provider Engagement, and Support Better Outcomes
For many years, clinical documentation integrity (CDI) was primarily a manual process, beginning with a specially trained nurse or coding professional who combed through paper medical records and retrospectively evaluated clinical evidence to identify potential gaps in the record. Later came concurrent CDI and other advancements, such as applications allowing the clinical documentation specialist (CDS) to create and send electronic queries.
In recent years, AI has transformed the world of CDI through rapidly evolving innovations that supplement CDSs in their role and enhance efficiency.
Download our latest whitepaper to learn more about:
- AI’s Role in Optimizing CDI & Care Team Efficiency
- Amplifying outcomes and alleviating pressures
- How AI Can Address CDI’s Top Challenges
- Technology’s Role in Provider Engagement
- Compliance Considerations for AI
- And much more!