Conference corner: ACDIS offices closed for conference
After months and months of planning and preparation, the 2019 ACDIS conference is finally here. Due to the demands of the conference and the associated travel, the ACDIS offices will be closed starting Friday, May 17, and reopening May 28, after Memorial Day.
If you’re attending the conference in Kissimmee with us, take a look at the following helpful hints we’ve compiled:
- Special event reminders/What to wear, what to wear?
- What to bring to the conference
- Things to do in Kissimmee
If you’re not able to come to Florida, don’t worry, we’ve also compiled some useful tips from a number of speakers that we’ve published here on the ACDIS Blog over the last few months including:
- “GLIM co-author and CDI expert offer a one-two punch session”
- “CDI and quality are on the same team, Head says”
- “How to know when your CDI program needs a revamp”
- “How CDI can help improve mortality scores”
- “Tips for effective communication with physicians, coders, and others”
- “Fox offers practical tips for CDI expansion efforts”
- “Gill explains the ins and outs of coding burns and educating physicians”
- “Make data your best friend”
- “If you’re in a silo, every day feels like scaling Mt. Everest”
- “CDI as a quality initiative for both inpatient and outpatient”
- “Understanding pediatric brain disorders”
Should you have any questions regarding a missing username/password, website access, or membership expiration dates while the ACDIS offices are closed, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-650-6787.
We look forward to seeing you in sunny Florida!